>>>>>>>>>>>Click Here to View Auction Items<<<<<<<<<<<
Bidding Rules: It's easy to do!
1. Review all auction items.
2. Register & place bid.
3. Follow bidding activity & increase bid as needed.
4. Check your email: winning bidders will receive an email receipt on Tuesday, September 14.
5. Pick up won auction items on Wednesday, September 15.
- Registering to bid requires providing your name, email address, and employer.
- In order to place a bid you must provide credit card information. You will be prompted to do so throughout the bidding process.
- You will receive email notifications if you have been outbid on an item. The sender will be CHC: Creating Healthier Communities (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Upon the auction closing at 5pm EST on Monday, September 13, the winning bidder's credit card used to place the bid will be automatically charged by the morning of Tuesday, September 14. Each winning bidder will receive an email receipt.
- Won auction items must be picked up on Wednesday, September 15 between 10:30am-1pm at the Sikorsky Stratford site. Access to the Sikorsky Stratford site is limited to Sikorsky/Lockheed Martin employees. Auction items may also be shipped by pre-paying shipping costs. Contact Rebekah Sprano at email@example.com or John Crowe at firstname.lastname@example.org for cost and shipping details.
All proceeds from auction will benefit Homerun for Heroes.
Spread the word
Sports Memorabilia Auctionby Homerun for Heroes
Date & Time
Starts: Mon, Aug 23, 2021 at 12:00 am EDT
Ends: Mon, Sep 13, 2021 at 5:00 pm EDTAdd to Calendar